2013 Free Kids Nights
Billy Alley and Jr. Fan
Friday, March 08, 2013
Knoxville Raceway Announces the 2013 Junior Fan Club and Free Kids Nights
KNOXVILLE, Iowa (March 8, 2013) – Knoxville Raceway announces the 2013 Junior Fan Club, a free program providing kids ages 5-12 a free t-shirt, opportunities to win prizes and access to exclusive areas of the raceway, attend an annual pizza party, and more. Knoxville Raceway also features many races throughout the year that are free for kids and teenagers (see dates below).
Knoxville Raceway is committed to providing an affordable night of entertainment and excitement for the entire family. With races nearly every weekend from April – September, fans of all ages can immerse themselves in the most exhilarating and intense dirt track in the world.
Knoxville Raceway Junior Fan Club Details
- Kids can sign up for the Junior Fan Club at the season opener on Saturday, April 20 at 6:00 PM under the grandstand at the Junior Fan Club booth. Sign up is also available on any of the Junior Fan Club Race Nights
- Junior Fan Club Race Nights: April 20, April 27, May 4, May 18, May 25, June 1, June 8, June 22, June 29, July 13, July 20, July 27, August 24.
- All Junior Fan Club members receive a free t-shirt when they sign up. All kids are encouraged to wear their Junior Fan Club t-shirt to the races.
- Each week one lucky Junior Fan Club member will have the chance to be the Junior Fan of the Week. This member will receive a Trophy, an 8x10 color photo with their favorite local driver, visit the press box, and watch track announcers announce a Heat Race. The Junior Fan of the Week is chosen at random and announced after Time Trials.
- Kids should sign in every time they come to the race at the Junior Fan Club booth underneath the grandstand to be eligible for that evening’s prizes.
- A free Annual Pizza Party will be held for all Junior Fan Club members on August 24. A Junior Fan Club Member of the Year will be selected at the Pizza Party at random from all the members that attended every Junior Fan Club race night and wore their shirts every time they attended. The winning member and their immediate family will be invited to attend the Annual Championship Banquet on November 16.
Knoxville Raceway Free Nights for Kids and Teens
- Kids ages 6-12 and teenagers 13-19 receive free admission on the following dates: April 20, May 4, June 1, June 21, July 13.
- Kids under 6 always receive free admission.
Knoxville Raceway is a destination for all open wheel and dirt track fans to experience a sensory overload of excitement. From the loud roar of the engines and sights of incredible slide jobs through the turns to the drivers skill and finesse as cars accelerate down the track, all while being surrounded by thousands of fans.
2013 Race Schedule and Tickets
View the race schedule and ticketing information at http://www.knoxvilleraceway.com/Schedule.aspx.
About Knoxville Raceway
Since 1954, fans have flocked to Knoxville Raceway to experience the most exhilarating and intense dirt track racing in the world. Top drivers come to Knoxville, Iowa, to compete for prestigious racing titles in events like the Knoxville Nationals, Knoxville Championship Cup Series and the Late Model Knoxville Nationals. As the Sprint Car Capital of the World, Knoxville Raceway has developed into a tradition, legacy and leader in dirt track and open wheel racing.
1000 N. Lincoln, Knoxville, Iowa 50138